- This event has passed.
UKSPA Webinar: Business support for a remote audience
May 11, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This session will look at how a number of UKSPA members are delivering business support during lockdown and at the preparations that are being made for a partial loosening of social distancing. Issues such as remote coaching, virtual mentoring and adapting other business support services to those working remotely are being delivered.
It will also be an opportunity to consider the opportunities – as well as challenges – that remote business support will have for innovation locations in the future and the changing working patterns that may well emerge in the future.
- Wendy Tindsley, Innovation Director, Oxford Innovation
- Jo Stevens, Managing Director, Oxford Innovation
- Ian McFadzen CEO, Plymouth Science Park
- John Leake Business Development Manager at Sci-Tech Daresbury
- Joe Caine, Smart Innovation Hub Manager, Keele University Science and Innovation Park