Bulb Laboratories are laboratory specialists providing Design, Consultancy, Construction and Compliance to Science & Technology industry.
We bridge the gap between Science and Construction.
If you are,
• looking for initial advice on an upcoming laboratory project
• writing a funding proposal and would like to budget for current & future lab requirements
• searching for the right building, have a few options and need guidance on the most suited option for your requirements
• seeking specific accreditation or
• have already started the process and need someone to deliver the new facility.
We can help!
With in-house expertise in science (end user), laboratory design, engineering and construction we have unique credentials to cater to the complex needs of laboratory fit-out and refurbishment.
Our experience includes biotech, life sciences, pharma, chemical and food companies ranging from university spin-offs to contract research and manufacturing organisations including:
- Containment laboratories (BSL1 – BSL3)
- Clean rooms
- Tissue culture rooms
- Chemistry laboratories
- Pharmaceutical environments
- Dry laboratories
- Laser laboratories
- List X rooms
‘We are following the science’ has become one of the best used phrases in the media over recent months. We acknowledge that scientists are then quick to point out that the use of such a phrase only demonstrates a person’s lack of understanding of the fundamental...
Bulb Laboratories is an interior fit-out specialist in the laboratory & office sectors The key differentiator for us, says Manisha Kulkarni, is the way Bulb “bridges the gap between science and construction”. The company’s laboratory...
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.