Riverlabs is a new and exciting 28-acre life sciences campus, ideally situated at the centre of the ‘Golden Triangle’ in Ware, Hertfordshire. 440,000 sq ft (GIA) will be available in three phases:
- The most affordable, existing, purpose-built R&D space in the ‘Golden Triangle’. An intelligent refresh will transform existing labs into a modern, welcoming and sustainable working environment with staff wellbeing at its heart.
- Available for immediate fit-out, Riverlabs 1 provides 141,423 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
- Available for fit-out in May 2023, Riverlabs 2 provides 219,900 sq ft (GIA) of ready-built, affordable, wet laboratory and write-up space.
- Set within a unique, open campus environment enjoying natural waterfront to the River Lea. 15 acres of open green space plus sports club, tennis courts, cricket pitch, five-a-side football, access to water-based activities, river walks and nature on the doorstep.
- Perfectly positioned in an established life sciences ecosystem. Home to GSK for 50+ years, and within a 45-minute radius of major life science clusters in London, Cambridge and Stevenage, providing a huge pool of life sciences talent to recruit from.
To find out more visit www.riverlabsware.com
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.