State-of-the-art technology for clients at the cutting edge of innovation
essensys’ unique and award winning Information Communications and Technology (ICT) services have been designed and built specifically to meet the changing and varied demands of the UK’s Science Parks, Innovation Centres and Flexible Workspaces. Delivering cloud based ICT services with breath-taking simplicity, JEFF™ is the ultimate management tool; offering immediate provisioning, automated service delivery, reporting, billing and feature control. JEFF™ helps to manage the lifecycle of your clients and removes the operational headaches from your centre teams.
Outstanding technology for clients
Clients of sites that are ‘powered by essensys’ have access to an enterprise level technical infrastructure; leading ICT services underpinned by the highest level of security and resilience. essensys make ICT simple to understand and easy to use. Clients also have access to ‘on demand’ additional ICT services, via the essensysCloud™.
Fully automated provisioning
JEFF™ is the fully automated provisioning and management tool developed by essensys as a response to the needs and challenges of science parks. Enabling park operators to remotely manage the individual requirements of their clients, JEFF™ offers access to billing, reporting, usage statistics, support cases additional ICT services, and can be integrated with the science park‘s license agreement and billing system.
At the heart of the service deployment model is the essensysCloud™, a private network linking essensys partners to a distributed and highly redundant set of service platforms, hosted in secure UK data centres.
essensys is passionate about delivering exceptional service, dedicated support and client satisfaction. essensys works hand in hand with science parks to promote new and innovative ICT services, which generate new revenue streams, attract new clients and retain existing clients.
Simplicity. Reliability. Flexibility.
- Enterprise class IP voice services
- EssensysSuperfast™ internet access
- High speed and resilient access to essensysCloud™
- Dedicated bandwidth options
- JEFF™ – essensys’ unique management interface
- 24×7 network management via essensys’ Network Operations Centre (eNOC)
- 100% service uptime guarantee
- Instant provisioning – moves, changes and additions to services can be made instantly and easily
- A wide range of voice and data services direct to each tenant
- Private and secure Wireless Networks
- Secure managed Local Area Network
- CloudSecure™ online back up
- A dedicated IT helpdesk and support team
- Co-location and hosting
- Hosted desktop, applications and exchange
- FSA compliant call recording
- Virtual office and concierge services
- Unified messaging and collaboration
- Call reporting and analysis.
UKSPA members, essensys have completed an Initial Public Offering (IPO), and are now a publicly listed company on the London Stock Exchange’s AIM market. This announcement marks an important milestone, not only for essensys but also for the wider flexible workspace...
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.