Innovate UK has today published its Delivery Plan for 2019-2020, alongside the other Councils within UK Research and Innovation (UKRI).
The Innovate UK plan is framed by 5 strategic goals:
- deliver measurable economic and societal impact across the UK
- support and invest in innovative businesses and entrepreneurs with the potential and ambition to grow
- maximise the commercial impact of world-class knowledge developed in UK industries and its research base
- identify, support and grow transforming and emerging industries through innovation
- build a coherent, supportive environment incentivising R&D investment and enabling people and businesses to innovate
To read the full Delivery Plan please click here