We have been successful in the development and implementation of our specialised enterprise software packages for over 30 years. We are the UK & Ireland market leader in tree & asset management with Ezytreev. We are widely recognised for our Workspace solution which streamlines management operations for large laboratory and office premises with Clarity Core (formally branded as UKSPA Clarity and IBCS).
Technical Sales / Key Account Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our well-established IT Solutions Company as a Technical Sales/Account Manager. We are now seeking to recruit a dynamic, experienced and highly self-motivated professional to complement our professional team.
Overall purpose of the role:
The role will require the successful candidate to support the sales effort through maintaining and developing high level contacts within existing and new customer base. The role will include, but not be limited to:
• Acting as the initial point of contact within the company for customers business liaison issues, taking a responsibility for information relating to the customer.
• Being proactive in the identification and securing of valuable new customers in a range of industry sectors and markets whilst providing ongoing communication and support to existing customers, and ensuring the highest levels of satisfaction are attained whilst maximising revenue development opportunities from those relationships.
• Supporting the sales and operational functions, effectively managing projects and tenders and identifying opportunities with both existing and potential customers.
• Producing high quality weekly/monthly sales reports where appropriate.
Mid-level Full Stack Developer
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Mid-level Full Stack Developer to join our CLARITY software development project team, working on exciting cloud-based web and mobile business applications, creating modern looking and functional applications. Our development team have impressive plans that require a developer with knowledge of the latest technologies, and an ability to offer great ideas to develop these to release whilst continuing to further develop our existing solutions.
Overall purpose of the role:
This is an ideal role for a gifted and ambitious, forward-thinking developer looking to take on additional responsibilities and progress quickly, it will involve all stages of the development lifecycle, from requirements analysis and design, through to support and maintenance, including:
• Working closely with the development manager regarding the software design and functionality of the applications.
• System integration and full QA testing, including test design, configuration and implementation.
• Communicating progress of project deliverables to development managers, to support the project planning process.
• Liaising with project leads to ensure that products meet evolving requirements.
• Providing second and third-line support for issues reported to our support desk.
For more details on both roles go to https://ra-is.co.uk/careers-page/
If you would like to apply for either vacancy please email your CV and a covering letter to Annette.Dabbs@ra-is.co.uk