Participants are invited to attend a workshop and join the discussion on:
Innovative Place-Based Triple Helix Approaches for Regional Development through Smart Specialisation Strategies
Date: 28th-29th June 2019
Location: St Mary’s University – Twickenham
Attendance is free, and there are opportunities to present a case of
– place-based strategies
– the role of Science Parks in regional development
– managing university-industry collaboration
– managing active Triple Helix Engagement
– how to mobilise multiple stakeholders
– entrepreneurship, smart specialisation and regional strategic co-alignment
– the role of government and Science Parks
– strategic development of regions and places.
Participants are invited to register for the workshop and send a brief outline of their proposals to email@example.com.
Further details on the workshop or on the Master class on Triple Helix Scenario Planning and Building a How-to-Do Practice for Multistakeholder Engagement are available at:
Submitted on 10/05/2019