Delivered by Merlin ICT, the European project supporting market-oriented researchers, SMEs and start-ups to consider the full potential of their research and to shape ideas and outputs into innovations to be ready for market validation and commercialisation, and hosted by Claire Johnsen, Innovation Adviser at St John’s Innovation Centre, this podcast explores various aspects of the commercialisation of science and technology-enabled innovation.
- Sci-Tech Daresbury’s Holiferm to bring green jobs boost to Liverpool City Region following $7M fundraising round to build eco-friendly biosurfactant plant
- Scancell expands its R&D capabilities with new facilities at The Oxford Science Park
- UKSPA’s search for a new Chief Executive
- Mayor of West Yorkshire officially launches the West Yorkshire Innovation Network to drive up innovation across the region
- Liverpool Science Park wins prestigious Downtown in Business Health & Innovation award