Delivered by Merlin ICT, the European project supporting market-oriented researchers, SMEs and start-ups to consider the full potential of their research and to shape ideas and outputs into innovations to be ready for market validation and commercialisation, and hosted by Claire Johnsen, Innovation Adviser at St John’s Innovation Centre, this podcast explores various aspects of the commercialisation of science and technology-enabled innovation.
- Sci-Tech Daresbury praises government’s innovation strategy
- UK Innovation Strategy: Leading the future by creating it
- New plans to put UK at front of global innovation race
- Taking a lease on a science park? How to overcome financial pitfalls. The second blog in the series from Giorgia Clements, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
- Discovery Park Reactor launches to drive development of life sciences firms