Delivered by Merlin ICT, the European project supporting market-oriented researchers, SMEs and start-ups to consider the full potential of their research and to shape ideas and outputs into innovations to be ready for market validation and commercialisation, and hosted by Claire Johnsen, Innovation Adviser at St John’s Innovation Centre, this podcast explores various aspects of the commercialisation of science and technology-enabled innovation.
- Planning permission granted for Birmingham Health Innovation Campus
- Industrial property at Silverstone Park continues to attract new business occupiers
- Samsara takes new lab space at the Wood Centre for Innovation
- BES delivers 12-week design for grade c filling line
- Multi-sensory creative studio and unique approach to grief counselling each win prizes worth £10,000 in annual StartUp Sussex competition