Delivered by Merlin ICT, the European project supporting market-oriented researchers, SMEs and start-ups to consider the full potential of their research and to shape ideas and outputs into innovations to be ready for market validation and commercialisation, and hosted by Claire Johnsen, Innovation Adviser at St John’s Innovation Centre, this podcast explores various aspects of the commercialisation of science and technology-enabled innovation.
- Taking a lease on a science park? How to overcome financial pitfalls. The third blog in the series from Giorgia Clements, Penningtons Manches Cooper LLP
- Buro Four wins International Project Management Award for ground breaking research facility
- The Golden Valley Development announces preferred development partner
- Alderley Park to welcome The Tour Of Britain this September
- Exeter Science Park builds back greener with space for 100 new jobs