- LOCATED at the heart of Oxfordshire’s A34 Knowledge Economy spine, in north Oxford’s technology cluster alongside the University of Oxford’s Begbroke Campus, Oxford Industrial Park, the Langford Lane Business Parks and Langford Locks.
- ACCESS Oxford by car, bus and bicycle.
- CONNECT with the national rail service at the nearby Oxford Parkway, with the M40 and trunk road network via the A34 and with UK and European destinations via London Oxford Airport.
- ENJOY the choice of excellent hotels and restaurants around Oxford and Woodstock. The site occupiers and visitors have access to a variety of nearby amenities; and other on-site facilities, these vary from a new Premier Inn and Beefeater restaurant to more established amenities such as gyms, nurseries, cafes, etc.
- CHOOSE from Grade A Offices or Hi-Tech/R&D facilities ready for mixed office, laboratory, clean room or workshop fit out and explore entirely bespoke designs to suit specific requirements.
- LEASE from 10,000 to 400,000 sq.ft. (929 to 37,160 sq.m.).
- RECEIVE DELIVERY of finished buildings from 12 months of contract (subject to size and specification).
Aimed at accommodating the rapid growth of Oxford’s Science & Technology companies, the construction of the latest state of the art office and advanced R&D laboratory hybrid building is underway. Building 7 is the third in a collection of innovative high...
Planning permission has been secured for a new phase of development at Oxford Technology Park, providing the opportunity to build the much needed lab-space for the life science sector in the county. Cherwell District Council have approved plans with an...
Life Science REIT (AIM: LABS), the real estate investment trust focused on UK life science properties has completed the acquisition of Oxford Technology Park (“OTP”), a 20 acre science and technology park which, once fully developed, will comprise up to 450,000 sq ft...
The construction of an impressive high-tech purpose-built R&D and manufacturing facility, which will be a vital hub for one of the world’s leading suppliers of reagents enabling research into diagnostics and vaccines for emerging and endemic infectious diseases,...
World leading life science company signs pre-let for a new 50,000 sq ft R&D facility at the Oxford Technology Park
The Native Antigen Company, one of the world’s leading suppliers of infectious disease antigens and antibodies, has signed a pre-let for a new purpose-built R&D and manufacturing facility at the Oxford Technology Park. It follows the acquisition of The Native...
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.