OWL Bikes (Opportunities Without Limits) run a bike project based in Sawston just south Cambridge. They provide work, learning and leisure opportunities for disadvantaged and learning disabled adults and sell refurbished bikes to help fund the project. Planning Manager made a donation to a charity week helping to renovate part of the cycle workshop.
- Neobe Therapeutics Raises Over $2m for Synthetic Biology Enabled Tumour Microenvironment Remodelling
- Latest Guide from Pioneer Group: Effective Life Sciences Communications
- Celebrating International Women’s Day and Tackling Inequality at Discovery Park
- New Space Enterprise Lab opens at Wrexham University’s OpTIC Technology Centre
- Welbeck Health Partners Signs 30-year Lease at Unity Campus, Signalling Leap Towards Integrated Patient Care and R&D in South Cambridge