Oberlanders Architects LLP are a multi-award winning Edinburgh based Architectural Practice, formed in 1983 and operating in a number of project sectors throughout the UK, Ireland and mainland Europe. The practice provide Architectural and CDM Principal Designer services on a wide range of projects.
The firm is wholly owned by the Partners and currently employ around 25 full time staff, all of whom are based in the Edinburgh office, from where all project work is currently undertaken.
Oberlanders Architectsare an RIBA Chartered Practice, fully accredited to ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001 standards as well as being members of various other affiliate organisations, including the RIBA, RIAS, BSI, APS, CHAS, Constructionline, SEDA and the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
For many years Oberlanders have been active within the Science and Technology sector and have been involved in a number of prestigious scientific and research projects including:-
• Syntex Research Centre, Riccarton, Edinburgh
• Department of Petroleum Engineeirng, Heriot-Watt University
• Moredun Research lnstitute/Pentlands Science Park, Midlothian
• Edinburgh Technopole Science Park, Midlothian
• The University of Edinburgh, Institute of Genetics and Molecular Medicine
• The University of Edinburgh/Roslin Institute, National Avian Research Centre
• Highlands and Islands Enterprise – Inverness Campus Veterinary Diagnostics Laboratory
• The University of Edinburgh, Edinburgh Cancer Research Centre Refurbishment
• SRUC Avian Research Facilities, Midlothiann
• SRUC Veterinary Facilities, Inverness
• Edinburgh BioQuarter, Masterplanning and concept design for new Multi-Occupancy Building
• European Marine Science Park, Oban, Malin House Multi-Occupancy Building Fit-out
• University of Abertay, Kydd Building Laboratories, Dundee
• University of Dundee, Institute of Medical Science and Technology, Ninewells, Dundee
• NHS Lanarkshire, Regional HistopathologyUnit
More information about the company and current projects can be found at:
Along with Thomson Gray, Oberlanders are delighted to be providing support to Montagu Evans in their market and economic assessment of the Caerlee Mill site in Innerleithen. The assessment will inform the proposals for the creation of a Mountain Bike Innovation...
Ward 15 at the Western General Hospital, Edinburgh was handed over on schedule, on 24th December, ready for occupation in the new year. This ambitious project was taken from conception to completion in just under four months, including all statutory consents. The...
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.