In partnership with Bidwells, New London Architecture (NLA) has today (June 10) launched its long-awaited research paper ‘Knowledge Networks: London and the Ox-Cam Arc’.
This research paper examines London’s relationship to Oxford and Cambridge, the world leading knowledge-intensive region known as the ‘Golden Triangle’ and analyses the key factors influencing the growth of the knowledge economy in a fast-moving sector.
The project showcase presents exemplary projects and schemes having a transformational impact on the education, healthcare, technology and innovation sectors in the UK.
Core themes of the report include:
- Development activity and the demand for space
- Planning: collaboration, resilience and the knowledge ecosystem
- Transport and infrastructure
- Planning the research estate
- Equitable growth
- Designing for the future of public health