- This event has passed.
Health and Wellbeing in the workplace
October 8, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:15 pm
Teams and organisations are adapting to the challenges brought by the pandemic. We are all looking for new ways of working whilst also ensuring a healthy and productive environment.
As a result of the new circumstances and challenges, the need to address mental as well as physical health issues and well-being is paramount.
This webinar will review the key factors in workplace health and wellbeing, and examine these new ways of working and the need to implement an effective mental health and well-being strategy. We will discuss the emerging needs of staff while addressing the strategies and approaches that best support individuals in the workplace during these challenging times.
Speakers are as follows:
- Veronica Flemming, Senior Landscape Architect, ASA landscape Architects
- David O’Coimin, Founder & CEO The DO Company
- Veronica Reynolds, Sustainable travel advisor, Milton Park
- Dr Jon Finn, Founder, Tougher Minds
- Sophie Whitbread, Employment Lawyer, Penningtons Manches LLP