EiBC are specialists working at the interface between universities, colleges, governments, knowledge-based businesses, developers, operators and funders.
SCIENCE TECHNOLOGY & INNOVATION VENTURES
Science, technology and innovation are vital to enhance competitiveness and wealth creation. We also understand the relevance of education and skills for the development of local and national economies, and the linkages between knowledge based businesses and education in producing positive outcomes for the economy.
EiBC partners have practical experience in providing advisory services that can link the innovation assets, demand, business planning, policy and innovation processes with skills and real estate solutions, for example:
- Demand studies, feasibility, business Cases and funding advice for local innovation strategies, science parks, innovation centres and innovation operating platforms
- Skills initiatives for science, technology, digital and creative skills for innovation
- Physical concept planning and placemaking for innovation
- Procurement, delivery and management advice for delivery
We have undertaken demand, feasibility, business and funding cases and JV partnerships for major ventures in Newcastle, Sandwich, London, Edinburgh, Ebbsfleet, Bangor, Cardiff, Essex, Southend, Bristol, Lancaster, Hull, Glasgow, Loughborough, Somerset, Tokyo and Hong Kong.
Our experience has enabled of working in many domains, for example in life sciences, health, advanced engineering, aerospace, quantum technology, nuclear, renewables, clean tech, digital and the arts. We also have experience in reviewing and advising on knowledge exchange and innovation operating services for enterprise and development companies, local government and research councils.
EDUCATION BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT STRATEGIES
Education is experiencing unprecedented change, for example, around delivery modes, recruitment, the student experience, fees, funding, caps, mergers, regulation, the REF, apprenticeships, business engagement, competition and internationalisation. We understand this landscape, and recognise the impact such changes can have on your business and on the estate.
We have over 60 years combined experience of working at the interface between education teaching, education research and commercialisation and business and investment strategy issues, operations, estates and placemaking.
EiBC can help you with:
- FE, HE, research and talent market and economic analysis, benchmarking and advice
- Feasibility, business cases, economic appraisals and funding cases for new education, health and innovation ventures
- Estate strategies for universities and colleges, including student residential accommodation strategies
- Feasibility for Internationalisation & TNE ventures
- Merger and collaboration reviews and due diligence advice
- Joint ventures for universities, the public sector and the private sector in education, science, health, technology and innovation ventures including procurement advice.
Contact: Managing Partner, Richard Collins
Tel : +44 (0)783 122 9493
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.