Buro Four are an independent company of project managers and we have a way of doing things that sets us apart. Our single mission is to transform vision to reality in the very best way we can for our clients, our projects, our people, our business and our world.
From being one of the first practitioners of project management when we set up in 1985, we have grown to become an internationally recognised specialist in our field. Our independence means that we can act in the best interest of our clients, unbiased by any other discipline.
Our people are our best asset. We place great importance on creating strong and honest relationships with our clients, teams and contractors to collaborate, solve and drive progress. People get the best out of people.
Science & Innovation Expertise
We have significant experience within the science and innovation sector. We thrive on the complexity involved in order to deliver the best projects for developers, investors and tenants alike. Some of our recent projects include ground-breaking new research and innovation facilities for UKSPA Members including: Sensor City Liverpool, Abcam at Cambridge Biomedical Campus, Sycamore House at Stevenage Bioscience Campus and Citylabs Manchester.
Enhancing project success throughout the project life cycle.
Our Core Services include:
- Project Management – We are experts in managing projects that involve property and construction, helping to define, plan, integrate and then manage all aspects required to achieve a successful outcome. Our service is specialist and independent, providing a pro-active, hands-on approach to leading projects and realising client objectives.
- Employer’s Agent or Client Representative – We provide Employer’s Agent services as a complementary or independent services. We apply a consistent approach, minimise duplication of activities and deal with site-wide issues having full knowledge of all matters.
- Design Management – Our Design Management offer is focused on clarifying objectives, roles and responsibilities, design programming, assessment of progress and streamlining the more administrative elements of the design process. We work empathetically alongside designers to enable them to concentrate on high quality design.
- Planning and Programming – Whether planning future activities, measuring current progress or reviewing completed programmes for delay analysis, our specialist team of planners will set out a clear path and duration for the project. We explain the logical connections between different activities, whilst highlighting critical activities and key risks. With a clear road-map, we prepare a strong baseline to measure progress and develop bespoke tools for measuring performance, whilst suggesting areas for improvement or corrective action.
To enhance project success, we also provide a number of specialist services which can complement our core services or to act as stand-alone pieces of strategic support at various touchpoints throughout a project.
- Strategic Project Management
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility & Options Appraisals
- Procurement Advice
- Active Development Monitoring
- Design Management
- Architectural Competitions
- Operational Briefing
- Stakeholder Management
- Planning & Programming
- Programme Analysis
- Delay Analysis
- Contractual Delivery
- Project Health Checks
- Tenant liaison
- Tenant Monitoring and Approvals
- Operational Analysis & Briefing
- Communications and Stakeholder Engagement
- Workplace & FM Consultancy
- FF&E Advice & procurement
- Move Management
- Maintaining Business as Usual
- Project Recovery
- Expert Witness
- Dispute Resolution
- Funding Application Support
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
Interested in joining UKSPA?
Gain exclusive access to members only resources, research papers, statistics and data – as well as discounted or even free entry to the conferences and events we hold through the year.