Day One:Thursday 26 January 2017
- Susan Huxtable, Director of Intellectual Property Management and Commercialisation, University of Nottingham. Enterprise@Nottingham
- Mark Tock, Operations Director, UNIP Management Ltd. UNIP: A Brownfield Regeneration Initiative
- Chris Haley, Head of Start-Ups and New Technoplogy Research, NESTA. Innovation, Incubation and Acceleration - The National Picture
- Liam Sutton, Director of Knowledge Exchange. University of Bradford. UEZ - Lessons from the Pilot Programmes.
- Joe Spencer, Director and Academic Lead for Sensor City, University of Liverpool. UEZ - Lessons from the Pilot Programmes.
1 Innovation Policy and Industrial Strategy
2 Incubation and Acceleration - The Local Picture
Day Two: Friday 27 January 2017
- Councillor Nick McDonald, Portfolio Holder for Business, Growth and Transport, Nottingham City Council
- Lindsay Allen, D2N2 LEP
- Helen Roberts, UK Space Agency
- Mark Tock, University of Nottingham Space Incubation Case Study
3 Science and Innovation Audits
- Presentation - Luke Delahunty (SQW) and Pam Waddell (Birmingham Science City)
Supporting Documents :
You can access the Midlands Engine SIA report as a PDF from the following links:
The short summary is available here.
There is also a Government page dedicated to the reports from ALL five of the Wave 1 SIA's and this can be accessed here.
4 Nottingham's BioCity
Presentations by Anthony Everett (ADE Regeneration), Robert Jones (Adducere) and Stephen Moore (Wilmott Dixon).