Savills are actively involved in all aspects of real estate, on a global and local level, for science and technology business space.
Savills is a leading global real estate advisor with over 700 offices worldwide employing 30,000 people throughout the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East, which consistently helps us to seek out the newest investors. We have an extensive global market coverage which will enable us to access international science park investors.
Savills Science is a formally constituted Joint Venture company between property consultants Savills and specialist science park consultants Cam-Sci in response to the continued growth of the knowledge-economy in the UK and across the globe. Savills Science is leading and advising development on some of the UK’s most exciting science city projects, ‘start-up’ science parks, bioincubators and specialist centres.
Savills offers the full range of services for landlords and tenants including valuation, rent reviews and lease renewals. Savills has a highly respected in-house research department specialising in many aspects of real estate and one of very few that provides dedicated research and consultancy for the science sector. Savills has successfully completed research and analysis of science parks, including feasibility studies, bespoke consultancy projects, including a fit-out study, through to global benchmarking. The information provided has been used to assist in decision-making and in the formation of appropriate development strategies. For more information regarding any aspect of the services offered, please contact:
- Advisory Services – Cambridgeshire, Rob Sadler Tel: 01223 347209 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Advisory Services – Oxfordshire, Nick Berrill Tel: 01865 269066 Email: email@example.com
- Advisory Services – Rest of UK & Europe, Jeremy Bates Tel: 0207 409 8813 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Development Services – UK & Europe, David Williams Tel: 0207 409 8709 Email: email@example.com
- Investment, Mark Porter Tel: 0207 409 9944 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Research & Consultancy, Steven Lang Tel: 0207 409 8738 Email: email@example.com
33 Margaret Street
|Job title:||Research & Consultancy|
|Tel:||020 7409 8738|
View larger map »