Oxford Innovation operates a network of 21 business and innovation centres that provide office, workshop and laboratory space on flexible terms to over 950 customers. As well as traditional serviced offices, we have a range of low cost options to accommodate most budgets, such as virtual and shared offices. Many of our centres also have onsite business support to help our customers achieve their ambitions.
Our centres are managed on behalf of public and private sector clients, who benefit from a unique blend of real economic outputs, best practice facilities management, and sustainable financial returns.
Oxford Innovation also manages three highly successful Investment Networks that link investors with entrepreneurs seeking funding from £20,000 to £2 million, along with a range of business support programmes across the country, designed to help innovative companies realise their potential.
Oxford Centre for Innovation
|Job title:||Managing Director|
|Email:||Business & Innovation Centres|
View larger map »
- Do we actually need more innovation spaces in the UK? A view from the industry
- Future Space residents recognised for entrepreneurial and business innovation
- Ocean Village Innovation Centre, Southampton reaches 92% occupancy
- The Art of Business - at Base Bordon Innovation Centre
- How Blockchain will transform supply chains