Innovation DB uses its online forums, brokering meetings, databases of licensable technologies and start-up executives, plus other services, to allow business people who turn technological innovations into commercial success, to collaborate with each other and with British universities and other research institutions and laboratories that produce world-class innovative technologies.
- Partnered with PraxisUnico, UKSPA and many other regional and sector organizations
- Links all UK universities to more than 2,000 businesses, including a growing number of multi-national R&D intensive corporations, with thousands more followers and hundreds of other universities from outside the UK
- IF-Jobs – find staff or find a job! The job board for UKSPA-tenants, co-branded with UKSPA, is now available, visit http://www.if-jobs.com
- IF-Technologies provides easily the largest database of technologies available for license in Europe, visit http://global-if-technologies.com
- IF-Events are hosted around the country and give early stage technology companies the opportunity to showcase their technologies, alongside those from universities, to interested corporate and commercial parties
- Executive Club – find an executive for your company, without breaking the bank. The UKIF Executive Club offers an alternative to executive search at a much lower cost
- A host of other valuable services.
The Forum was established with the backing of the Science and Technology Facilities Council (www.stfc.ac.uk) and is still actively supported by it.
The Forum is keen to attract members of the business community and would happily discuss promotions or collaborations with interested organisations.
Innovation DB and Forum Ltd
1 Ashley Ave
|Job title:||Chief Executive|
|Tel:||0330 323 0247|
View larger map »