Located on the UWE Bristol campus, Future Space provides the ideal workspace .for start-up and growing companies in the science and technology sectors, offering flexible, professional premises with a range of business support services. The serviced offices, workshops, shared and dedicated labs offer a unique platform designed to inspire fresh thinking. With high-tech facilities alongside access to the leading University research and funding schemes, this is a pioneering working space to help small businesses catapult their growth and excel.
Be part of a unique community Future Space provides an impressive base to work from, allowing businesses to grow within a lively environment. The Centre is the ideal environment for start-up companies. It has over 21,000 sq ft of office space, providing a range of office sizes for 1-20 people in a supportive and nurturing setting.
Companies at Future Space can benefit from the following:
• Co-located with Bristol Robotics Lab
• Access to cutting edge research, expertise and facilities from UWE Bristol
• A buzzing, innovative community of ambitious businesses
• A range of campus facilities, including a gym, shops and a food market
• Networking opportunities and regular events
• Business support, focusing on commercialisation and business management
• On-site staff services and facilities management, so the day-to-day running issues are taken care of
• Licence agreement with as little as one month’s notice period
• Office space and lab space, standardised or customisable
• On-site conference, meeting and event facilities
• Access to superfast internet and telephony connections
• 24/7 office access and on-site security for peace of mind
• On-site parking
• The Hub Café
• Clear, straightforward pricing
Shared Office Membership
Shared office space provides businesses with a prestigious office address, access to the Centre facilities and expert business support at no additional cost.
There are individual workstations in spacious open plan offices, all equipped with a desk, lockable storage and fast internet connection. If a business grows out of its current space, there are a variety of additional solutions to expand into.
Hot Desk Membership
Hot desks are ideal for people who are always on the go. They provide access to a desk and fast internet connection. In addition to the practical facilities there is access to a wide range of other services, including business support and networking opportunities.
Future Space provides both shared and dedicated lab space. Shared labs are perfect for businesses who are starting out and who will be looking to share ideas to collaborate and grow. There’s access to a dedicated lab technician and a range of high value pre-installed equipment and associated services. If a business is looking for a private dedicated lab space, then Future Space can provide a blank canvas to make your own.
Virtual office packages are perfect for businesses who aren’t ready for a physical space. Virtual membership provides a prestigious mailing address, reception services and meeting room discounts.
Meeting and Conference Facilities
Future Space has a range of superb conference and meeting rooms available to hire by the hour or the day by internal or external companies. Whether space is needed for a conference, product launch, board meeting or interview, there is a room to meet the requirements.
The rooms are fully equipped with presentation equipment, free WiFi, and parking; break-out space and catering facilities are available on request.
Future Space provides game-changing business support that is practical, informative, and tailored. Through accessing unique expert advice and investor networks, Future Space can help push the boundaries and accelerate business growth. This is further enhanced by access to a wide range of expertise, research and facilities within UWE Bristol.
Future Space is managed by Oxford Innovation, the UK’s leading Business and Innovation Centre operator. Part of the SQW Group, Oxford Innovation provide flexible office, laboratory, workshop and studio space to over 900 start-up and growing companies throughout a UK-wide network of Business and Innovation Centres. For a full listing of Oxford Innovation’s centres, please visit the website at www.oxin-centres.co.uk.
Oxford Innovation also runs a range of business support programmes and three highly successful investment networks that link investors with entrepreneurs.
North Gate (UWE)
|Job title:||Centre Director|
View larger map »
- Motion Impossible to move to bigger premises after launch of next generation robotic camera rig
- Bristol's first science and tech hub -Future Space - generates more than £2 million for the region's economy
- Future Space company Pertinax Pharma prepares for major commercialisation drive
- Future Space company's product launch