CEME is an East London-based regeneration charity that is a catalyst for economic growth within the Thames Gateway. Our passion and ambition is building further on the thriving science, engineering, technology and manufacturing sectors in the area. CEME does this by providing a range of high-quality facilities and support services to SMEs, budding entrepreneurs, multi-million pound international companies, and training providers.
CEME helps businesses achieve accelerated business growth and scale. Customers benefit from exceptional facilities on a modern, world-class, business, skills and education campus. CEME's purpose is to provide an inspirational environment for learning and business growth.
CEME was established in 2003 and provides the facilities to support the development of the skills and attitudes needed by young people entering the workplace to support your business growth plans.
CEME’s vision is a thriving economy, and over the past decade many CEME customers have been part of the growth and prosperity that is revolutionising London’s industrial and technological scene. At CEME we create the ideal environment for businesses to realise their potential.
Since 2008, the Government’s agenda has increasingly talked of the need to create a sustainable and prosperous science, engineering manufacturing and technology sector. At CEME, we have been doing this and building our knowledge, services and networks to serve these sectors since 2003. We know what we are doing, so customers can grow their businesses faster.
We can offer
• Modern office space for any size of business with open, collaborative environment to foster business growth
• Co-working space with single hot-desk and fixed-desk monthly packages from as little as £150+VAT per month
• High specification classrooms and training accommodation for training and education providers, large or small
• Fully-equipped workshop facilities for technical training, apprenticeships or adult learning
• Business support services to accelerate the growth of start-ups and SMEs
• Advice and guidance on science, innovation, and skills park developments in areas of regeneration
• Conference Centre meeting rooms, event and exhibition space open to all
• In-house expertise in coaching and mentoring of businesses on the campus, in London Riverside and The Thames Gateway
• Ideally-located technology demonstration site for Ultra Low Emission Vehicles with a Hydrogen Refuelling Station (HRS) and Rapid Electric Vehicle Charging Points on campus
• Gateway to Skills outreach programmes to engage young people in design and technology from local schools
Want to find out more about bringing your business to CEME? Then please visit www.ceme.co.uk
CEME Innovation Centre -
CEME Innovation Centre provides the ideal workspace for start-up and growing companies within the manufacturing, engineering, creative, and technology sectors. Companies based in the centre benefit from being located at the Centre for Engineering and Manufacturing Excellence (CEME), a catalyst at the heart of the technology revolution in the Thames Gateway area.
The centre differs from a standard business centre by offering support that proactively encourages the development of start-ups, entrepreneurial and high-growth companies.
Supportive office environment CEME Innovation Centre provides a professional base to work from, allowing businesses to grow within an environment where they will have access to the skills, knowledge and experience of similar individuals and companies, creating business opportunities and collaboration.
For more details on the centre please go to www.ceme-ic.co.uk
|Job title:||Chief Executive|
|Tel:||020 8596 5447|
View larger map »