Trusted Advisors in Science, Research and Education
At ADP, we are inspired by people. It shines through in everything we do – from our award-winning projects to the way we run our practice.
People are at the heart of our design work, which is delivered from eight studios, all rooted in their communities. And we’re a community ourselves, sharing knowledge and resources as a single, employee-owned practice of 100 talented staff. You'll find us in London, Sherborne, Oxford, Birmingham, Manhchester, Newcastle and Edinburgh.
It’s this combination of national expertise and local delivery which gives us a unique perspective on the places we live, work, and study.
We work with organisations in the health, higher education, science and research industries, including 14 universities, the NERC, British Antarctic Survey, Oxford and Culham Science Parks, and Rutherford Appleton and Daresbury Laboratories.
We are trusted advisors to the sector, successfully navigating our clients through complex engagement and briefing processes, balancing the demands of research departments, academic staff and estates teams.
Our recent work includes:
- Project briefing and feasibility study for the new £192m provisionally-named, Centre for Life and Mind Sciences on behalf of the University of Oxford. The largest building project the University has ever undertaken, the Centre will transform the way psychological and biological science is undertaken in Oxford, helping scientists to solve some of our major global challenges.
- The Science Oxford Centre and Wood Centre for Innovation - delivering STEM-inspired educational activities to children in Oxfordshire, and creating a new home for high tech businesses and entrepreneurs.
- ICEPS, the International Centre for Engineering and Physical Sciences - the largest education project in the UK in 2018 - providing 16,000sqm of laboratories and specialist teaching spaces, and strengthening the universities' collaboration with industry.
Park End Street
View larger map »
- Innovation through Collaboration: Propelling Warwick to the forefront of Advanced Manufacturing.
- ADP reveals plans for new science building at the University of Leeds
- Plans submitted for a new science education centre and innovation centre at Stansfeld Park, Oxford
- ADP'S Edinburgh studio open for business