The next UKSPA event is hosted by Lincoln Science and Innovation Park and will take place at the main campus of the University of Lincoln on 7th and 8th June 2018.
- Event Registration - please email firstname.lastname@example.org for last minute booking availability
The outline programme includes two panel discussions and a number of parallel sessions, discussions and networking opportunities as well as the Thursday evening reception and dinner. The programme for the event can be downloaded here.
Thursday will provide an opportunity to discuss current challenges and opportunities for the Science and Innovation sector with contributions on:
· Science Parks as Economic Developers
· BioTech and Life Science – Beyond the Golden Triangle
· The view from the North
· Where next for the sector?
Other sessions will include:
· Incubators: Measuring Impact
· Connections: Future Travel and Green Transport
· Company Growth: Supporting Innovative Companies
Friday will see a series of discussions on investment trends with contributions on:
· Current Investment Trends
· International Investor Perspective
· Commercial Investor Contribution
· What do International Companies Want?
· Commercial Investment and the Cities
In addition there will be sessions on:
· The emerging policy position on government funding post Brexit
· Connectivity and Barriers to Collaboration
· Refreshing R&D Space
All UKSPA members are able to send up to two delegates to the conference free of charge. Details of non-member rates are available in the booking system.
Registration is open now - book online here.
Hotel and travel
There are a number of hotels within walking distance of the conference venue.
The main conference hotel will be the DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel, Brayford Wharf North, Lincoln LN1 1YW.
The preferential UKSPA delegate rate on 07th June is £79.00 bed and breakfast per room single occupancy and £89.00 bed and breakfast double occupancy. To make your booking please click HERE
Alternative nearby hotels:
About our Hosts
Lincoln Science and Innovation Park (LSIP) was founded by the University of Lincoln and the Lincolnshire Co-op with the aim of reinvigorating Lincoln’s southwest industrial quarter as an engine of industry driven by science, technology and innovation.
LSIP combines existing infrastructure like the ThinkTank innovation centre with new developments to house academic scientific research as well as commercial analysis laboratories and high-quality space for innovation intensive firms.
Find out more at the website: www.lincolnsciencepark.co.uk