UKSPA has a vacancy for a Membership Administrator - Details below:
Working for a small, busy trade association you would assist with member communications (website/social media), research, information gathering and help plan and deliver UKSPA events and publications (including our annual membership directory).
The successful candidate will benefit from working in a role that will allow considerable flexibility to organise and deliver their own workloads and take advantage of opportunities to develop skills in office administration and membership communications.
• Dealing with general membership queries and office administration.
• Updating the CRM database and other distribution lists.
• Helping to undertake desktop research.
• Updating content on the UKSPA website.
• Assisting with the organisation and delivery of UKSPA events
• Helping to collect data on the activities and facilities of Science Parks, Innovation Centres and Incubators in the UK.
• Maintaining the UKSPA online resource of good practice material to UKSPA members.
• Good IT skills with experience of MS office products including Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
• CRM database skills and web publishing experience/knowledge would be an advantage.
• A professional and helpful telephone manner with confidence to deal with senior level contacts.
• Methodical and well organised approach with ability to multitask and a flexible attitude to work.
• Ability to take responsibility for the organisation of day to day workloads.
Terms and Office Location
• This is a full time, permanent role with a salary of £15,500 for a 35 hour week.
• Employers Pension Contribution.
• Based at Chesterford Research Park.
• Subsidised on-site Gym Membership.
• Shuttle bus operates (fare payable) between the Park and Great Chesterford/Cambridge Railway Stations.
Please post or e-mail your CV and a covering letter explaining your suitability for the post to the UKSPA offices before 09.00 am on Tuesday 17th October 2017. It is anticipated that interviews will be held on Tuesday 31 October.
Download the details here.