15 - 16 June 2016 - LONDON
Chemistry Means Business is the Royal Society of Chemistry annual two-day event for industry, uniting SMEs, multinational organisations, investors, academic entrepreneurs and decision makers from across the UK and Europe. The event includes:
· A range of talks and workshops on the trends, insights and novel technologies in our sector.
· An exhibition of companies working in key areas of industry - health & wellbeing, energy & environment, food & water and materials
· An award ceremony to recognise the people who are making outstanding contributions in the chemical sciences industry worldwide.
· Two days of opportunities to network with senior representatives from large, small and multinational companies.
· The final of the Emerging Technologies Competition where forty innovative small companies and university entrepreneurs will present their technologies to panels of experts.
You can find out more about the event here